Tenkara 101 Class
Are you Tenkurious? Heard about Tenkara and want learn more or even try it?
Come experience the world of Tenkara with Rob Lepczyk from Great Feathers in Sparks!
Rob is a Tenkara USA Guide and avid Tenkara angler here on the Gunpowder.
Here’s the deal:
- The class will be Sunday, April 12th.
- The class will run from 11 am to 2 pm.
- The class is limited to 4 people, call early to make sure you get a spot!
- Tenkara rods and lines are provided. Waders can be provided if needed.
- Price: $100.00. $50.00 non-refundable deposit to secure your spot.
- PLEASE BUY A LICENCE! WE WILL BE FISHING AND YOU NEED A LICENCE, IT IS NOT PROVIDED! (You can get one here at the shop before the class starts.)
- The class will consist of one hour of classroom time learning about history, rods and lines, flies (kebari), knots and basic fundamentals of Tenkara. Then we will drive to the river for a little bit of fishing, so bring waders if you have them. Flies/kebari will be provided.
- BEGINNERS FLY FISHERMAN WELCOME!!
- To sign up, call Great Feathers (410)-472-6799 or send an email to [email protected]