Your cart is currently empty
Product image slideshow Items
Orvis Pro Wading Boots
In an industry-first collaborative effort with Michelin®, Orvis introduces the PRO Wading Boot. Built on an outsole compound specifically designed for fly fishing, this revolutionary new sole design is an industry-disrupting advance in wet rubber traction
In an industry-first collaborative effort with Michelin®, Orvis introduces the PRO Wading Boot. Built on an outsole compound specifically designed for fly fishing, this revolutionary new sole design is an industry-disrupting advance in wet rubber traction. The Michelin Outdoor Extreme outsole offers 25% better abrasion resistance and a resounding 43% improvement in wet rubber traction over the competition. Using Michelin tire geometry, it offers a wider footprint for stability, a higher ratio of surface contact, and a lug pattern that reduces shock and improves pressure distribution. The two-layer midsole has a co-molded ESS plate that provides improved stud retention and torsional stability. The shock-absorbing Phylon midsole improves “river feel” and compresses less than standard EVA midsoles. Orvis partnered with OrthoLite® to create a 3D molded X25 insole designed for high-impact sports, delivering maximum comfort and arch support. An industry-first cast PU upper eliminates seams while providing a zoned cage for added stability, grip, and extreme abrasion resistance without the added bulk. The boot is higher cut for ankle support and lined with closed-cell foam. Scratch rubber at the toe cap and heel for abrasion resistance, an oversized heel pull for easier on-and-off, and tightly woven laces reduce broken laces.
Weighs 50 oz. Men's whole sizes 7-14 (Women's equivalent sizes 8-15).
- Industry-first Michelin Outdoor Extreme outsole for best-in-class wet rubber traction
- 12 strategically placed locations for optional studs
- High-density Phylon midsole offers optimal comfort-to-weight ratio with minimal breakdown over time
- 3D molded OrthoLite X25 insole for ultimate support and comfort
- Industry-first PU-casting construction eliminates seams in high-wear areas and drastically improves durability
- Quick-drying Clarino microfiber upper for maximum strength-to-weight ratio
- Scratch rubber toe cap and heel for superior protection
- Large heel pull for easy on-and-off
- High density laces for extended durability